|Travel Opportunities with CMEN Friends:
Keep Up To Date:
Travel Opportunities with CMEN Friends:
Thailand Experience VI Oct. 21 – Nov 4, 2012
Join CMEN Friends for 2 weeks in Thailand October 21 – November 4, 2012
Thailand Experiences since 2007 have been a very successful and wonderful experience for all who attended, so we have decided to do it again! This incredible Thailand adventure will feature 3 parts of Thailand, with some tours included, but also plenty of time to just enjoy being there. Whether this is your first time to Thailand or your 10th time, you will have a wonderful 2 weeks.
As you arrive in each city, you will have a chance to sign up for included tours or activities from a long list of interesting possiblities including everything from elephant rides to cooking school to city and temple tours and more! But if you prefer, you can be totally spontaneous and just plan each day as it comes, and that would also work with the Thailand Experience. You will also have plenty of time to connect with the other guys in the group as well as explore all the interesting and enjoyable sights and activities available in the “land of smiles” –Thailand.
Upon arrival the group will spend the first six days visiting Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand. Options include several great standard tours, including the Golden Triangle area, elephant rides and activities, mountian biking or hiking if you are if shape, temple tours, excellent shopping, and even some great Thai cooking. Many other activities, as well as some incredible hot and wild adventures available to you. Traditional Thai massage and a Foot massage will be included in your Experience package. You will find a more relaxed lifestyle and a somewhat cooler climate. Situated on the Mae Ping River, Chiang Mai is one of the kingdom’s most beautiful provinces, featuring mountain ranges and hills amidst lush greenery and jungle.
In the heart of Chiang Mai centuries-old chedis and temples spanning the 700 year heritage of the city sit next to modern convenience stores and boutique hotels. The original city layout still exists as a square surrounded by a moat with vestiges of the fortified wall and its four main gates offering access to the old town. Here, you can enjoy a very interesting tour or two during the days in this area.
Our second destination will be in exciting Bangkok for four days in the heart of the gay district. There are many standard great tours available, (the Floating market, the Gradn Palace, the many temples, the river and canals, as well as shopping, massages, bars, and gay entertainment.
Bangkok was founded in 1782 by the first monarch of the present Chakri dynasty. The Grand Palace, Wat Pra Kaew, other historic buildings and museums help preserve the history and culture of the area. Today Bangkok is a modern cosmopolitan city, the Capital of Thailand, and the country’s spiritual, cultural, diplomatic, commercial and educational hub. Bangkok also offers some of the best food on the planet including authentic Thai cuisine alongside cuisine from almost every part of the world. Of course, Bangkok’s nightlife is legendary and offers an unparalleled range of entertainment.
Our third destination is the city of Pattaya for four days. This part of Thailand is blessed with natural beauty, its beaches are stunning with clean sand, clear water, and wonderful scenery. We will enjoy the beaches, a day-long ocean cruise with a stop at an island or maybe two, and of course, the famous Pattaya gay night life!
From a fishing village in the 1960’s, Pattaya has emerged as the favorite Southeast Asian beach community with a gay beach area, and of course, snorkeling, scuba diving, jet skiing, swimming in 86 degree water, hiking, great restaurants, vibrant nightlife and nightclubs. Pattaya is nestled at the center of a picturesque half moon crescent bay on the East Coast of the Gulf of Thailand, roughly 170 kilometers southeast of Bangkok, with Nakula Beach to the north and Jomtien Beach to the south.
The Thailand Experience will include the following:
- 14 nights of hotel accommodations (double occupancy) (single upgrade available)
- You will be met at the Chaing-Mai airport upon arrival on Oct 21
- All transfers and transportation during the 14 days
- Breakfast every day
- Welcome and orientation meeting on Monday, October 22 at 4pm at the Top North Hotel Lobby. We will have many ideas for you that previous attendees have loved to do, but you will specifically pick the tours and activities you most like.
- Dinner on Oct 21 at 7 p.m. for those still awake after your flight.
- Special welcome dinner and cruise or other special activity on Monday, Oct 22 6:30 pm
- Three (3) full-day tours or excursions that you pick (many tours also includes lunch)
- 2 hour traditional Thai massage (not to be missed)
- 1 hour traditional Foot massage (not the same day as the Thai massage)
- Extra day in Chaing Mai to explore (we will have some suggestions)
- Farewell dinner in Chaing-Mai on October 26
- Transportation from Chaing-Mai to Bangkok by air or first-class train
- Welcome dinner in Bangkok in the heart of Boys Town
- Two (2) tours in Bangkok
- Admission to world famous Babylon on Sunday, the busiest day of the week!
- 2 hour Traditional Thai massage
- Many shows to see, many places to explore. you will love Bangkok
- And now on to Pattaya, a relaxed beach town with a gay flavor
- Welcome dinner in Pattaya at a restaurant on the water
- An excursion to Pattaya’s only gay beach
- Admission to the new sauna in Pattaya
- Full day ocean cruise in Pattaya with lunch on our almost private island
- 1 hour oil massage in Pattaya
- Farewell dinner in Pattaya
- Other gay beach excursions in Pattaya or see the famous Rose Gardens
- Transfer to the airport or to Bangkok for your departure on Nov 4
Your total days in each city on the regular tour is 6 days in Chaing Mai, 4 days in Bangkok, and 4 days in Pattaya, with the Bangkok option to add on at the end. Past attendees have said that there was never enough time in Chaing Mai.
Package price for all of the above: $1345, add $350 for single supplement.
Optional add-on: 3 additional Days in Bangkok, November 4 to 7
- Round trip transfers to Bangkok November 4
- 3 nights hotel
- Breakfasts in Bangkok
- 2 full-day tours of your choice in Bangkok
- other extras!
- Transfer back to the Bangkok airbort November 7
Price for the Bangkok add-on: $240
(Add $95 for single supplement, this segment.)
You can also book for a longer or shorter stay in-country if you like. Call for details.
You will need to book your own airfare to Chaing-Mai with a return from Bangkok. We will arrange for your transfer from the airport to the hotel upon your arrival. Airfares range from $980 and up, for round trip from the US. Obviously, airfares vary a lot from airline to airline and depending on when you book. Usually the best airfares are available on EVA, China Air or other Asian airlines. Thai airlines currently has a non-stop flight from Los Angeles to Bangkok and also from Newark to Bangkok.
To book a place on this tour, a $250 deposit is required, with the balance due by June 30, 2012. Deadline for booking: June 30, 2012, or until fully booked.
Please note that while CMEN Travel Opportunities typically include naturist activities they are generally not all nude events.
Ready to sign up? Don’t get left out, the Thailand Experience has sold out every year. Reserve Now
For further details contact CMEN at 1-877-NUDIST-1 (1-877-683-4781).